From one of our current team – “For me, one of the best things about working here is the fact that everyone has the opportunity to have a big impact on what we’re building and on the success of the company. Plus every day we get to work on things that are new territory both from a personal point of view, and I think from an industry point of view too.”
Do you BURP?
- Believe in agile principles
- Understand social networking
- Realize that results are important
- Prefer flat hierarchies
If so, is this you?
- Experienced software developer who likes to build code that touches many people in a very positive way – global solutions co-developed with PayPal
- BSc Computer Science or BCIT Software Diploma
- 2+ years work experience related to our areas of interest i.e. can’t just be fresh out of school
- JBoss application server, Seam, Hibernate and MySQL experience a bonus
- HTML 5 (video, canvas, data store) experience a big bonus
- Flex/Flash experience a bonus
- Candidate must be very engaged in social media: Facebook, etc.
- Will join an existing small, high performance team using Agile processes
- Must enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have the ability to prioritize and plan work activities to reach deadlines
- Salary will scale depending on what else you bring to the table
- Compensation includes stock options in high growth social commerce startup
- Gastown offices – great atmosphere – lots of laughter – flexible work hours
If our requirements are a fit for your experience and desired work environment, please send you resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note this is a new position for our growing company and we are ready to fill the position immediately.